The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Parental control software Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2022 – 2030”. The Global Parental Control Software Market generated revenue of around USD 1.1 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 1.6 billion in 2030.
Parental control software is a tool that allows parents to keep a watch on their kid’s internet usage, record their activities, monitor the content that can be seen filter them accordingly and appropriately. The use of social media and the internet has grown fast over the past few years, and the use of mobile phones and computers by kids for study has brought the need to have control over the contents used by the kids. As parents are cautious about their children’s safety, the market grows.
The global parental control software market is bifurcated into Device Type, Deployment, Platform, Application, and Geography. Based on device type, the market is categorized into Computer & Video Games, Mobiles, and Digital Television. Based on deployment, the global market is segmented into cloud-based and On-premises. Based on the platform, the global market is segmented into ios, android, and windows. Based on application, the global market is segmented into educational institutions, residential, and commercial. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global parental control software market and accounted for a major market revenue share value. This is majorly due to the rise in the use of social media and the increasing involvement of children in internet services. Moreover, the growing adoption of newer technology at a rapid pace compared to other parts of the world has increased the screen time of the younger population driving the demand for parental control software market in the region; the U.S. accounted for the major share in the region due to rapid technological advancement in the country.
The major players analyzed in the report include McAfee, Norton by Symantec, Kaspersky Lab, Webroot Inc., Sophos Ltd., Net Nanny Technologies Inc., Qustodio Technologies SLU, MMGuardian Ltd., and Mobicip LLC. These players have adopted various strategies such as product launches and developments, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations to strengthen their position in the Parental Control Software market.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global parental control software market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global parental control software market segmentation based on device type, deployment, platform, and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global parental control software market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/parental-control-software-market