The global Positron Emission Tomography Scanners market to its widespread database. The global Positron Emission Tomography Scanners market size was valued at US$ 1108 million in 2019 and projected to reach US$ 1675.17 million at a CAGR of 4.7 % over the forecast period. The global Positron Emission Tomography Scanners market report also gives a comprehensive analysis of the global market share, market size, an overview of the market, latest trends, historical developments, growth factors, limiting constraints, and upcoming industry trends. An expert team of researchers forecasts data analysis on the global market concerning sales, revenue, growth opportunities, and demand and supply chaining. The blend of research methodologies has been used while analyzing the perspectives of the global Positron Emission Tomography Scanners market.
Following factors are encouraging or driving the global market growth:
The growing prevalence of cancer is projected to drive the growth of the global positron emission tomography (PET) scanners market over the forecast period. According to the American Cancer Society, in 2019, there will be an estimated 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed and 606,880 cancer deaths count in the US. The use of these Positron Emission Tomography Scanners is also supported by the rising use of PET imaging in cancers such as lung cancer, lymphoma, head, breast cancer, melanoma, neck cancer, esophageal cancer, myeloma, thyroid cancer, colorectal cancer, cervical cancer, and ovarian cancer. Increasing demand by various end-users is boosting global market growth.
Leading companies in the global Positron Emission Tomography Scanners market have been analyzed to get informative data on different factors such as company overview, financial overview, marketing methodologies, latest trends, deployment type, end-users, and profit margin. With the help of proven research methodologies such as, primary and secondary research, Alchemy Market Research sheds light on various factors that help in setting up new business frameworks for new entrants across the globe. Also, the degree of competition among global key players has been elucidated in the report.
- GE Healthcare
- Toshiba Corporation
- Mediso Ltd
- Yangzhou Kindsway Biotech Co., Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Siemens Healthineers
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Positron Corporation
- The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is rising as well as increasing demand for non-invasive medical procedures is some of the other factors anticipated to fuel the growth of the global positron emission tomography (PET) scanners market during the assessment period.
- To diagnose, evaluate, and treat a range of diseases including cardiovascular diseases, cancer, gastrointestinal, and neurological diseases widely nuclear medicine imaging is used. The increasing adoption of nuclear medicine imaging is the major factor that has shaped the growth of the global positron emission tomography (PET) scanners market.
- The vital participants are embracing different development methodologies, for example, mergers, new item dispatches, mergers and partnerships, acquisitions, and coordinated efforts which are adding to the growth of the Positron-Emission Tomography (PET) market universally.
- The global Positron Emission Tomography Scanners market has been scrutinized into various global market regions such as North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East based on various global market segments.
- North America holds the predominant piece of the pie for Positron-Emission Tomography (PET) in 2018 and is required to keep up the development over the conjecture time frame, pervasiveness of malignant growth expanding in the United States, rising number PET outputs, and presentation of new gadgets for the imaging by manufacturers.
- In North America demand for medical devices and services is very high. Also rapid increase in the geriatric population. Additionally, raising the demand for advanced medical products and technologies. This is projected to boost the growth of the positron emission tomography (PET) scanners market in North America.