The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Population Health Management Solutions Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2027” the population health management solutions market was valued at US$ 16.56 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“Rising government mandates and supportd for heathcare IT solutions coupled with technology adoption will upgrade the market growth during the forecast period”
Population health management refers to the combination of data from different patients across multiple health information technology resources. In population health management, the collected data is analyzed and converted into a single, actionable patient record. This helps the healthcare providers to improve clinical as well as financial outcomes for patients. The global population health management market is driven by the rising geriatric population and burden of chronic diseases, digitalization of healthcare systems, and the increasing need for affordable treatment options due to rising healthcare costs. However, shortage of data management capabilities and skilled analysts and reluctance to adopt new technologies restrain the market growth. Conversely, increasing focus on value-based medicine and growth opportunities in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
Increasing focus on preventive care, rising occurrences of chronic diseases among geriatric population, introduction of healthcare IT solutions and implementation of affordable care act in the U.S. are some of the factors that will accelerate the growth of the population health management solutions market in the forecast period of 2020-2027. On the other hand, increasing need of value based care model will further create new and ample opportunities for the growth of population health management solutions market in the above mentioned forecast period. Security concern and data breaching and lack of data interoperability are acting as a market restraint for the growth of population health management solutions during the above mentioned forecast period.
Key Industry Developments:
• In July 2019, Epic partnered with Connected Care Health Services (US) to improve population health initiatives for healthcare organizations.
• In June 2018, i2i Population Health (i2i) partnered with VisionWare (UK) to enable VisionWare support its established foundation of Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers and assist in the expansion of its population health analytics presence.
• In December 2017, Philips acquired VitalHealth (Netherlands) to complement Philips’ population health management portfolio with advanced analytics, care coordination, patient engagement, and outcome management solutions.
Get Sample Copy Here: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/60277
Key Market Movements:
• Globally, the enterprise information archiving market market is rising at a CAGR of 13.6% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027.
• Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rising medical tourism, the implementation of new ICT guidelines in Japan, investments and reforms to modernize China’s healthcare infrastructure, the rapidly growing healthcare industry in India, and the implementation of IT programs in Australia and New Zealand
• The North America is estimated to be the largest from 2019 to 2027. North America is expected to hold the largets market size of the enterprise information archiving market, owing to the presence of prominent market players in this region.
• However, sustainable market growth, introduction of smart cities, and regulatory developments alon with consumer focused government incentive scemes across the regions will drive the overall demand.
List of Companies Covered:
• Cerner Corporation
• Epic Systems Corporation
• Koninklijke Philips
• I2I Population Health
• Health Catalyst
• Optum (A Part of Unitedhealth Group)
• Enli Health Intelligence
• Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
• IBM Corporation
• Healthec, LLC
Browse the full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/population-health-management-solutions-market