The sensitive toothpaste market was valued at US$ 836.52 Mn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“New launches by top manufacturers support the growth of the market”
Increase in oral hygiene initiatives such as campaigns advertisements by governments and dental care organizations enhanced the demand for sensitive toothpaste. Consumption of tobacco based products, and rich sugar diet leads to major dental problems. Thus, consumer remunerating more attention to oral hygiene that has led to the increase in demand for sensitive toothpaste. In addition, a number of dentists recommended to brush with sensitive toothpaste at least twice per day. Thereby, increases the demand for sensitive toothpaste globally.
Get Sample Copy Here: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/60261
Sensitive toothpaste enables customers with multiple benefits thus increases the demand among customers. For instance, gum strengthening confirmed by reduction of edema, redness, and glazing from the customers that have used the sensitive toothpaste. Moreover, the application of testing sensitive toothpaste containing natural herbal ingredients displayed extensive reductions in plaque accumulation and gingival inflammation. Thereby, increases the demand for sensitive toothpaste over the forecast period.
Top manufacturers of Sensitive Toothpaste are focusing to increase their product portfolio by launching new toothpaste in the market.
“New product launches supports the growth of the market”
The whitening segment dominated the sensitive toothpaste market in the year 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The whitening segment holds around 55% of the market share in 2018. Increasing trends for online shopping increases the sales of the segment. For instance, in January 2018, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) launched Sensodyne Whitening. The company launched its new toothpaste into e-commerce platform and taped the e-commerce segment. The reports by the company suggests that over 50,000 packs were sold in the launch phase only. Moreover, Sensodyne holds around 3.2% of market share growing by 30%. The aforesaid factors contributes to the growth of the segment.
- In September 2019, Sensodyne launched a new toothpaste. The new sensodyne sensitivity and gum enables to solve both problems related to sensitivity and gum. Thereby, provides dual action formula. Moreover, through the launch company aims to help the customers to relieve pain caused by sensitive teeth and we aim towards creating a future free of sensitivity pain
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the Sensitive Toothpaste market is rising at a CAGR of 5.2% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027
- Asia Pacific dominated the global sensitive toothpaste market in the year 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The dominance supported by factors such as the presence of top sensitive toothpaste manufacturers in the region. Moreover, rising awareness about oral health drives the demand for sensitive toothpaste in the region.
- The type segment sub-divided into highly sensitive, low sensitive and whitening toothpaste. The whitening toothpaste holds the largest share in 2018 and expected to continue its supremacy during the forecast period.
- The online channel expected to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period due to the rising online shopping trends. Moreover, busy lifestyles of customers supports the growth of online channel globally.
List of Companies Covered:
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Alticor (Amway)
Browse the full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/sensitive-toothpaste-market