The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Release Agents Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028. The global release agents market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 2.50% in the upcoming years. The global release agents industry was estimated to be worth USD 670.5 million in 2022 and was expected to be worth USD 805.6 million by 2030.
Release Agents Market Key Growth Trends have been gaining significant momentum in recent years, driven by the increasing demand for processed food and rising industrialization across regions. The market is witnessing robust growth due to the growing need for efficient, safe, and cost-effective release agents in various end-use industries such as bakery, confectionery, meat processing, and others. Additionally, the escalating trend of veganism has led to a shift towards plant-based release agents that cater to dietary restrictions.
Geographically, North America dominated the release agents market in 2022 due to rising consumer awareness of its benefits, health concerns, increased sales of processed foods, and greater demand for natural ingredients. The United States and China are expected to be key nations driving market growth due to expansion in the baking and confectionery sectors, coupled with changing lifestyles and increasing health consciousness.
The report also highlighted the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the release agents market, which caused shifts in consumption patterns and disruptions in the supply of raw materials. However, the rise in processed food consumption, due to changing consumer lifestyles and health concerns, may contribute positively to the market.
The report identified major market players including Archer Daniels Midland Company (US), AAK AB (Sweden), Cargill (US), Dowdupont (US), Avatar Corporation (US), Par-Way Tryson Company (US), Associated British Foods PLC (UK), Mallet & Company, Inc. (US), Lecico GmbH (Germany), and Lallemand (Canada). These players face a highly competitive and fragmented market, with innovation being a key factor for survival and growth.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative as well as quantitative analysis of the global Release Agents Market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, the base year- 2021, and the projection period 2022-2028.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s top competitors operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global market segmentation on the Ingredients and Application
- Major nations in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global Release Agents Market report also includes the analysis of the market at a global, regional, and country-level along with key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/release-agents-market
Related Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/uv-cured-resins-market