The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Radiology Information System Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2022 – 2030”. The Global Radiology Information System Market generated revenue of around USD 1.1 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 8.9% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 1.8 billion in 2030.
The radiology information system is a software package used to manage the medical data and the images. This system is used to keep the track of the radiological records in many places like the hospitals and clinics. It provides real time data of the patients when needed and also keep it safe. The system also helps in managing the workflow and billing, in communication system. This system follows patient’s complete process within the radiology department.
The global radiology information system market is bifurcated into the Type, Component, Deployment Mode, End User, and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into Integrated, and standalone. Based on component, the global market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Based on deployment mode, the global market is segmented into web-based, cloud-based and On-premise. Based on the end user, the global market is segmented into hospital, office based physicians, and healthcare payers. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global radiology information system market and accounted for a major market revenue share value. The Increasing number of the cancer cases has been a concern for the region, the deaths from the disease has raised the alarms. The need for a secure place to store the data of the patients has been a challenge always, but radiology information system has been proven to be a boon to this concern in the region. Asia Pacific on the other hand will be growing with highest growth rate because of the developing nations like the India and china and the technological advancement by Japan and South Korea..
The radiology information system market is currently experiencing a number of trends that are impacting its growth and development. One of the most notable trends is the increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions. This is in response to the growing demand for more flexibility and scalability from healthcare organizations. Additionally, there is an increasing focus on data analytics and interoperability, as these features can help to improve patient care and outcomes.
The global radiology information system market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players. The major players in this market are McKesson Corporation, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Epic Systems Corporation, and Cerner Corporation. These players hold a significant share in the market due to their strong brand equity and extensive product portfolio. However, the market is witnessing a high degree of competition from the local and regional players who are offering cost-effective solutions.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global radiology information system market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global radiology information system market segmentation based on type, component, deployment mode and end user.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global radiology information system market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players’ analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/radiology-information-systems-market