The latest market report issued by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Radial Head Resection Implants Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2030”. The global radial head resection implants market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2022 and is expected to grow a CAGR of over XX% over the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach approx USD XX billion in 2030.
The growing number of sports injuries and the rising geriatric population more prone to bone fractures are likely to play a prominent role in driving the growth of radial head resection implants during the forecast period. As per a study conducted by the American Academy of Pediatrics, around 30 million children and teenagers participate in organized sports in the U.S., and more than 3.5 million teens and children suffer from sports injuries every year. Increased demand for minimally invasive devices during surgical treatment of bone fractures will boost the trauma implants product demand during the forecast period. Technological advancement and growing new product launches by many key players will likely boost the market during the forecast period.
The global radial head resection implants market is bifurcated into product type, fracture type, end user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized into standard, recon, and lateral. Based on fracture type, the global market is segmented into type III, type IV, material, titanium, and silicone. Based on End Users, the market is categorized into orthopedic and trauma centers, hospitals, and orthopedic clinics. Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2022, North America dominated the global radial head resection implants market, accounting for a major market revenue share value. This is majorly owing to the increasing incidence of osteoporosis & osteoarthritis, the growing geriatric population, the rising number of trauma cases due to traffic accidents & sports injuries, and changing lifestyles are the major factors contributing to the market growth in this region.
The major players analyzed in the report include Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Acumed LLC, Arthrex Inc., Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc, Medartis AG, Synthes GmbH (a part of Johnson & Johnson), Tornier Inc. (a part of Wright Medical Group N.V.), Integra LifeSciences Corporation, and DePuy Synthes (a part of Johnson & Johnson). These companies have been thoroughly evaluated based on their company overview, financial performance, product offerings, business strategies and developments.
The radial head resection implants market is expected to experience significant growth worldwide due to various factors.
- One of the primary growth factors is the increasing prevalence of elbow fractures and dislocations, which often require radial head resection surgery.
- Radial head resection is a surgical procedure used to treat elbow fractures and dislocations by removing the radial head of the forearm bone. Radial head resection implants are used to replace the removed bone and restore elbow stability and function.
- Moreover, advancements in implant materials and designs, such as the use of titanium and other biocompatible materials and the development of modular implant systems, are driving market growth. These advancements have enabled manufacturers to improve the durability, compatibility, and performance of radial head resection implants, leading to an increasing adoption of these implants.
- Furthermore, the growing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and the increasing adoption of arthroscopic radial head resection are expected to create new opportunities for the radial head resection implants market.
- Additionally, the increasing geriatric population and the growing incidence of sports-related injuries are expected to drive market growth. Elderly individuals are more prone to elbow fractures and dislocations, while sports-related injuries often result in elbow trauma that requires radial head resection surgery.
- Geographically, the radial head resection implants market is expected to witness strong growth in North America and Europe, where there is a high prevalence of elbow fractures and dislocations and established healthcare infrastructure. The Asia-Pacific region is also expected to witness significant growth, driven by the increasing adoption of arthroscopic radial head resection and the growing geriatric population in the region.
- Overall, the radial head resection implants market is expected to experience significant growth worldwide in the coming years due to various factors such as increasing prevalence of elbow fractures and dislocations, advancements in implant materials and designs, growing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures, and expanding applications in sports medicine and geriatric care.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report delivers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global radial head resection implants market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2018-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report includes information connected to the competitive landscape, like how the essential players in the market are working at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global radial head resection implants market segmentation based on product type, fracture type, and end user.
- Prominent countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global radial head resection implants market report also includes analyzing the regional, global, and country levels, along with key market trends, prominent players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/radial-head-resection-implants-market