The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Mead Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Mead Market generated revenue of around USD 2148.5 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.50% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 3134.9 million in 2028.
Mead known as honey wine, is a ubiquitous traditional alcoholic beverage produced by fermenting honey with water, sometimes with various spices, grains, hops, or fruits. Mead has high antimicrobial properties and nutritional content, which fuels its demand across the globe. The product has a healing property and is used to safeguard several diseases, such as allergies, cancer, heart disease, and gastrointestinal disorders.
The global mead market is bifurcated into type, distribution channel, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into the head mount, body mount, and ear mount & smart glass. Based on distribution channels, the global market is segmented into cameras and accessories.. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global mead market and accounted for a major market revenue share in terms of value. This is majorly due to the increasing use of wearable cameras in military applications, and rising spending in the military and defense sectors are factors that drive the growth of the global market. An increasing number of people in adventure activities and sports due to growing awareness of health and fitness is expected to boost the wearable cameras market growth in the region. Moreover, high disposable income, the presence of key manufacturers, and a large consumer base are other factors that support the growth of the global mead market over the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the mead market include:
Redstone Meadery: Based in Colorado, Redstone Meadery is one of the largest and most well-known mead producers in the United States. They offer a wide range of mead styles, including traditional, fruit-flavored, and sparkling meads.
Moonlight Meadery: This New Hampshire-based meadery is known for their innovative and experimental approach to mead making. They have a wide range of flavors and styles, including barrel-aged and dessert meads.
Nektar Meadery: Based in Michigan, B. Nektar is another well-known mead producer in the United States. They are known for their unique and unusual flavors, such as zombie killer (made with cherry, apple, and honey) and necromangocon (made with mango and habanero pepper).
Chaucer’s Mead: This English company is known for their traditional-style meads, which are made using traditional techniques and ingredients. They offer a range of meads, including dry, medium, and sweet styles.
Jadwiga’s Meadery: Located in Poland, Jadwiga’s Meadery is known for their traditional-style meads made with locally-sourced honey and other ingredients. They offer a range of meads, including dry, semi-sweet, and sweet styles.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global mead market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global mead market segmentation based on type, distribution channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global mead market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/global-mead-market