The latest market report issued by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2030”. The global intermittent pneumatic compression market generated revenue of around USD 935.5 million in 2022 and is expected to grow a CAGR of over 6.70% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 1472.97 million in 2030.
Significant advances in nanotechnology and textiles and growth across the sector are driven by increasing demand for mainstream fashion features. Manufacturers of pneumatic reduction devices are focusing on the portability of the device. For instance, DJO Global, Inc. has introduced an easy-to-use and easy-to-repair wearable venapro machine to prevent post-operative DVT. Another device is the portable venowave device utilized on the legs to treat post-operative DVT. Moreover, intermittent air compression machines are made for home use. They are transportable enough to be taken anywhere in the house, car, and outdoors. Such movable devices are lightweight and do not have tubes or hoses attached for comfortable use. These machines allow non-invasive and constant monitoring of medical parameters. Delivers real-time data updates to healthcare professionals via connections.
The global intermittent pneumatic compression market is bifurcated into Application, Type, and Geography. On the basis of type, the market is classified into pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Based on application, the global market is categorized into home-use and hospital. Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2022, North America’s intermittent pneumatic compression market was expanding and dominating, owing to the region’s established and developed healthcare and Medtech industry. Additionally, the presence of a significant number of market participants across the region, especially in the US, is resulting in the growth of the market in the region.
Intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) is a therapy that uses inflatable sleeves to rhythmically squeeze and release the limbs. This action stimulates blood flow and helps reduce swelling. IPC is often used to treat lymphedema, a condition in which the lymphatic system is unable to properly drain fluids from the body.
There are many different brands of IPC devices on the market, but they all work in essentially the same way. The device consists of an air pump, a control unit, and inflatable sleeves that fit over the affected limb(s). The pump inflates and deflates the sleeves in a regular pattern, applying intermittent pressure to the limb.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the global intermittent pneumatic compression market by segments, current trends, drivers, opportunities, restraints, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2018-2021, base year- 2022, and projection period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information connected to the competitive landscape, like how the prominent players in the market are operating at regional, global, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global intermittent pneumatic compression market segmentation based on type and application.
- Prominent countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global intermittent pneumatic compression market report also includes analyzing the regional, global, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.