Credence Research, Inc published the latest market report, “Global Enterprise IP Management Software Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2030”. The Global Enterprise IP Management Software Market generated revenue of around USD 6.2 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 17.8% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 19.6 billion in 2030.
Due to more large companies choosing outsourcing IP management services, the industry is growing. Moreover, internal IP management is a time- and resource-intensive task that demands high costs. IP management outsourcing helps SMEs and big businesses by boosting output, boosting profits, protecting revenues, and reducing costs. As a result, the increasing emphasis that businesses are placing on safeguarding innovations, increasing revenues, and streamlining corporate operations will fuel the intellectual property services segment and support the market’s growth throughout the forecast period.
The global enterprise IP management software market is bifurcated into Type, Services, End User and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into trademark IP management software, patent IP management software, copyright IP management software, design IP management software, and litigation IP management software. The global market is segmented into consulting, implementation services and support & maintenance based on services. Based on end users, the market is categorized into BFSI, pharmaceuticals, automotive, aerospace & defense, information technology, and research institutes. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2022, North America dominated the market and generated more than 40% of worldwide revenue. The widespread use of the internet in the US and Canada and the presence of companies like Anaqua Inc., CPA Global, and Questel in the US have all contributed to the region’s growth. Also, the market is growing due to the area’s expanding network of intellectual property offices. For instance, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) reports that in 2019, North America was home to more than one-fifth of all IP offices worldwide.
IBM Corporation is one of the leading providers of enterprise IP management software. The company offers a wide range of products and services that help organizations manage their IP portfolios effectively. IBM’s enterprise IP management software includes tools for intellectual property analysis, collaboration, and decision-making. Oracle Corporation is another leading provider of enterprise IP management software. The company offers a comprehensive suite of products that helps organizations manage their IP portfolios efficiently.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global enterprise IP management software market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2018-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global enterprise IP management software market segmentation based on type, services and end user.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global enterprise IP management software market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/enterprise-ip-management-software-market