It is no secret that business owners who manufacture their own products are constantly making changes. These changes are made in the manufacturing or production processes; they may even have to refund a portion of their profits due to product or service failures or failure to meet customer expectations. Customer mistrust and loss of customer confidence are the two kiss of death for any business. These two symptoms are warning signs that a company is about to fail, and they are completely avoidable. Why not create a brand new product that retains the functionality that your customers desire while avoiding the flaws that plagued the previous product? The original product, in most cases, had major design flaws that you didn’t consider when creating it. You can now design with perfection in mind thanks to DFSS (Design for Six Sigma).
Online Six Sigma Design Course
The goal of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is to create a new product or service that is both defect-free and meets the needs and expectations of customers. DFSS integrates voice of the customer and simulation methods to predict new process and product performance, combining many of the tools used to improve existing products or services. Design for Six Sigma Training, or DFSS Training, is the name of our Six Sigma training for new products.
The materials will also benefit development professionals with little or no experience with Six Sigma methodologies, as well as current Six Sigma Green or Black Belts.
Modules in this training include:
- DFSS – StageGate Process
- Value Propositions
- Creating Value for Customers
- Customer Involvement
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) Overview
- Creating Customer Requirements
- Introduction to QFD (Quality Function Deployment)
6Sigma.us offers several Live Virtual options:
- DFSS White Belt (1 day – Monday).
- DFSS Green Belt (3 days – Monday-Wednesday). Recommended for participants who have current DMAIC Green & Black Belt.
- DMAIC/DFSS Combined Green Belt (2 weeks). Week 1 covers the above concepts along with introducing traditional DMAIC concepts. Week 2 will focus on technical concept and project control plans and documentation. No prerequisites, includes SigmaXL software license.
Course Hours (given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
Questions or concerns related to DFSS training?
If you have any questions or you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact one of our experts by clicking here.
Are you interested in self-paced online DFSS course?Click Here