The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc.is “Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global calcium hypochlorite market generated revenue of around USD 584.2 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 10.80% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1080.93 million in 2028.
Calcium hypochlorite is increasingly being used in a variety of applications. It is a dominant water disinfectant that drives market growth. The demand for calcium hypochlorite is increasing as the importance of water recycling and sustainable use grows. Furthermore, government and non-government initiatives across the country encourage using calcium hypochlorite. Small to medium-sized cities in the United States, such as West Springfield, and some rural to urban communities in developing countries, such as Honduras, use sodium hypochlorite in community water drinking facilities. Calcium hypochlorite demand is expected to rise as community drinking water systems grow, driving market growth. Furthermore, the rising number of deaths from water-borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid worldwide and the need for safe drinking water have fuelled the growth of the calcium hypochlorite market.
The global calcium hypochlorite market is bifurcated into form, application, and geography. Based on By form, the market is categorized into granular, powder and pellet. Based on application, the global calcium hydroxide market is segmented into water treatment, house cleaner, detergent, agrochemical, pulp and paper and food and beverage. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America was the largest global Calcium Hypochlorite market. The increasing demand for calcium hypochlorite in North America’s increasing number of households with swimming pools contributes to the product demand. Furthermore, product demand for disinfectant and textile applications is rapidly increasing in Canada and Mexico, driving the growth of the North American regional market. The increased use of water treatment plants for disinfecting drinking water is driving up product demand in the United States.
Calcium hypochlorite is a chemical compound used as a disinfectant and bleaching agent. It is produced by reacting calcium oxide (also known as quicklime) with chlorine gas.
Some major players in the production of calcium hypochlorite include:
- Tosoh Corporation: Tosoh is a Japanese chemical company that produces calcium hypochlorite as part of its water treatment portfolio. It has production facilities in Japan and Asia.
- AkzoNobel: AkzoNobel is a Dutch multinational chemical company that produces calcium hypochlorite as part of its chlorine chemistry portfolio. It has production facilities in Europe, Asia, and North America.
In addition to these major players, there are many smaller companies that also produce calcium hypochlorite. It is a widely used chemical with a variety of applications, including disinfection of drinking water, swimming pool treatment, and bleaching of textiles and paper products.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global calcium hypochlorite market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global calcium hypochlorite market segmentation based on form and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global calcium hypochlorite market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant player analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/calcium-hypochlorite-market