The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Biologic Excipients Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2030”. The Global Biologic Excipients Market generated revenue of around USD 1.2 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 3.1% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 1.48 billion in 2030.
Excipients are essential in biopharmaceuticals because they make it easier for effective ingredients to bind together, change how soluble and bioavailable an API is, and enhance the stability of the medication in its dosage form. The right excipient must be selected to reduce manufacturing costs and improve the patient experience. The market is growing due to the rising demand for multi-functional biopharmaceutical excipients. They effectively and successfully increase the production of biopharmaceuticals. Some advantages include lower operating costs, higher productivity, and better product quality.
The global Biologic Excipients market is bifurcated into Product Type, Excipient Type, Functionality, Formulation Type, End Users, and Geography. The market is categorized into organic, inorganic, and others based on product type. On the basis of excipient type, the global market is segmented into polymers, sugar alcohols, polysorbates, inorganic salts, amino acids, surfactants, and others. Based on functionality, the market is categorized into fillers & diluents, suspending & viscosity agents, coating agents, binders, flavoring agents & sweeteners, disintegrants, emulsifying agents, and others. Based on formulation type, the global market is segmented into oral, topical, parenteral, and others. Based on end users, the market is categorized into biopharmaceutical manufacturers, contract research organizations, contract manufacturing organizations, and research organizations. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2022, the market for biologic excipients was expected to grow fastest in North America over the forecast period. Various factors, such as significant players, increased drug development, and a sizable population base, bring this on. As chronic illnesses like cancer and diabetes become more prevalent during the study period, the market for U.S. biologic excipients is anticipated to grow quickly.
The Biologic Excipients Market major players analysis involves an in-depth examination of the key companies that are driving growth and innovation within this dynamic industry. This includes a comprehensive review of their financial performance, market share, product portfolio, research and development initiatives, and strategic partnerships. Some of the notable players in this space include BASF SE, DowDuPont Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Croda International Plc, Roquette Freres SA, Kerry Group plc., Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Lubrizol Corporation and Signet Chemical Corporation Pvt. Ltd among others.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Biologic Excipients market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2018-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global Biologic Excipients market segmentation based on Product Type, Excipient Type, Functionality, Formulation Type, and End Users.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global Biologic Excipients market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/biologic-excipients-market