The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Antibody Cocktail Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2030”. The Global Antibody Cocktail Market generated revenue of around USD 2.2 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 10.9% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 4.5 billion in 2030.
Infectious diseases such as COVID-19 will continue to drive market expansion over the duration of the projection. On February 8, 2022, the dashboard for WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) recorded a total of 396,558,014 instances of infection and 5,745,032 deaths (COVID-19). It is anticipated that the global market for antibody cocktails would expand as a result of the rising incidence of diseases such as cancer as well as the efforts of large corporations and scientists to create a treatment that is both secure and efficient. As a result of regulatory authorities increasingly allowing goods for antibody cocktail therapy, it is anticipated that the market for antibody cocktails would expand throughout the period covered by this estimate.
The global antibody cocktail market is bifurcated into type, indication, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into monovalent antibody and polyvalent antibody. On the basis of indication, the global market is segmented into COVID-19, cancer, and HIV. Based on distribution channels, the market can be split between hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2022, North America dominated the global antibody cocktail market and accounted for a major market revenue share in terms of value. The regional market is growing because of the increasing demand for applications such as bulk antibody cocktails, drug delivery systems, catheters, cannulas, and other specialty applications (smoke evacuation tubing and peristaltic pump tubing). Market growth is also helped by factors such as the expanding popularity of less invasive medical treatments and the rising availability of healthcare.
The Antibody Cocktail market report provides a detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The report includes an analysis of the financials, business strategies, and SWOT analysis of the major players. The report also provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Antibody Cocktail market.
The major players in the Antibody Cocktail market are:
1. AbbVie Inc.
2. Pfizer Inc.
3. Janssen Biotech, Inc.
4. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
5. Roche Holding AG
6. Sanofi S.A
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global antibody cocktail market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2018-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global antibody cocktail market segmentation based on type, indication, and distribution channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global antibody cocktail market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/antibody-cocktail-market
Browse Our Blog: https://hackmd.io/@priyanshisingh1707/antibody-cocktail