The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Air Quality Monitoring System Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028. The global Air Quality Monitoring System market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 6.80% in the upcoming years. The global Air Quality Monitoring System industry was estimated to be worth USD 4.8 billion in 2022 and was expected to be worth USD 7.60 billion by 2030.
Air Quality Monitoring System Market opportunities are increasing rapidly due to the growing health concerns and awareness related to air pollution. With the rise in industrialization, urbanization, and population growth, air quality has become a major concern for governments and citizens worldwide. The demand for accurate monitoring systems that can detect harmful pollutants such as particulate matter, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide is on the rise. This creates an opportunity for manufacturers of air quality monitoring systems to develop innovative products with advanced features such as wireless connectivity and cloud-based data management platforms.
The Outdoor Air Quality Monitor system segment held the highest market share in 2022, with increasing integration efforts between these systems and smart city infrastructures like traffic systems, smart poles, and streetlight options. Carbon dioxides segment held a majority share in 2022 due to the increased vehicle emissions, while the Petrochemical Industry segment is predicted to hold a prominent market share due to stringent government regulations.
North America is forecasted to hold a major share of the global market due to the strict air quality regulations set by governments. Top manufacturers’ recognized distribution channels further contribute to market expansion. The UK and the U.S. are key countries in the market due to their extensive use of air quality monitoring systems.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the market, reducing air pollution due to lockdowns, particularly in the transportation and industrial sectors. The market is projected to rebound due to growing concerns about air quality and the rise of industrialization in many nations.
Major players in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA, Ltd., Siemens AG, Teledyne Technologies, Aeroqual, Aldes, Bosch Sensortec, CIAT, Daikin, Honeywell, 3M Company, Systemair, Johnson Controls, VTS Group, Samsung, Panasonic, PerkinElmer, Inc, Swegon, Hitachi, Vent-Axia, Lennox, TSI Incorporated, Trox, Oizom, and Camfil.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative as well as quantitative analysis of the global Air Quality Monitoring System Market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, the base year- 2021, and the projection period 2022-2028.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s top competitors operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global market segmentation on the End User and Product Type
- Major nations in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global Air Quality Monitoring System Market report also includes the analysis of the market at a global, regional, and country-level along with key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/air-quality-monitoring-system-market