The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Glycerol Monostearate Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2030”. The Global Glycerol Monostearate Market generated revenue of around USD 849.5 million in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 3.2% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 1059.06 million in 2030.
Glycerol monostearate is a thickening agent, an emulsifier for oils, waxes, and solvents, a hygroscopic agent for protective coatings, a pharmaceutical solidifier and control release agent, and a preservative. It is a food additive formed by the glycolysis reaction of triglycerides (derived from vegetable or animal fats) and glycerol. In addition, it is present in cosmetics and hair care items. The expansion of the market is anticipated to be facilitated by rising usage across end-use industries. The continuous increase in demand for processed foods in countries will accelerate the global glycerol monostearate market’s growth rate. Besides, a higher quality of life has increased the value of personal hygiene and beauty. The gradual shift in consumer preferences favoring high-end cosmetic brands will fuel global expansion. However, the existence of several substitutes and toxicity can sometimes cause skin, eye, and respiratory system irritation, limiting the market growth.
The global glycerol monostearate market is bifurcated into Product Type, Content, Application, and Geography. Based on the product type, the market is categorized into emulsifiers, thickening, anti-caking, stabilizers, and others. Based on content, the market is segmented below 90 percent, 90-95 percent, 95-98 percent, and above 98 percent. Based on application, the market is divided into food & beverages, personal care & cosmetics, oilfield chemicals, pharmaceutical, and agrochemicals. Geographical divisions of the global market include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
North America held a large revenue share of the global glycerol monostearate market in 2022, owing to the region’s rising demand for processed foods and rising beauty and personal care needs. This expansion is also attributed to the rising demand for glycerol monostearate (GMS) powder as an emulsifier and stabilizer in the regional food and beverage industry.
Glycerol monostearate is a natural compound derived from glycerin and stearic acid. It is used as an emulsifier in food and pharmaceutical applications. It is also used as a lubricant and release agent in the cosmetics industry. Glycerol monostearate is insoluble in water but soluble in oils and fats. It has good emulsifying properties and can be used to stabilize emulsions.
The rising demand for processed and convenience foods is a major factor driving the growth of the glycerol monostearate market. The growing cosmetics industry is another major factor driving the growth of the market. The increasing use of glycerol monostearate in pharmaceuticals as an excipient is another factor fuelling market growth. However, the availability of substitutes such as polyglycerol esters may restraint market growth.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report examines the global market for glycerol monostearate by segment and by drivers, restraints, opportunities, insights, current trends, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2021, with 2022 representing the base year and 2023–2030 as the projection period.
- The report also addresses the strategies the top players in the market employ at the local, regional, and international levels and the market’s competitive landscape.
- In-depth global glycerol monostearate market segmentation analysis by product type, content, and application.
- The report provides detailed and reliable information on all aspects, including CAGR, demand & supply, consumer spending patterns, and import/export statistics for the major regional nations.
- The glycerol monostearate market report contains industry analysis at the regional, international, and national levels and details significant market trends, competitive environments, and expansion strategies.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/glycerol-monostearate-market
Browse Our Blog: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/glycerol-monostearate-market-analysis-size-revenue-growth-singh
Browse Our Blog: https://tealfeed.com/glycerol-monostearate-market-share-demand-analysis-4vqzi