The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global High Fructose Corn Syrup Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2023 – 2030”. The Global High Fructose Corn Syrup Market generated revenue of around USD 5249.5 million in 2022 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 4.2% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030 to reach around USD 7001.5 million in 2030.
In the food and beverage industry, high fructose corn syrup has taken the position of sucrose. It is produced from corn syrup using wet milling as a liquid sweetener. In terms of sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) has a 10% market share globally. HFCS typically comprises 42% to 55% fructose and is comparable in composition or metabolism to other glucose sweeteners, including honey, sucrose, and fruit juice concentrates. Because of its improved stability and compatibility with liquid acidic beverages, HFCS is easy to handle and transport. Fructose has gained wider acceptance as a less expensive alternative to glucose since it is sweeter. Fructose usage in food processing has expanded dramatically due to this property.
The global High Fructose Corn Syrup market is bifurcated into Type, Application, and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into HFCS 42, HFCS 55, and others. On the basis of application, the global market is segmented into commercial, household, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2022, North America dominated the global High Fructose Corn Syrup market and accounted for a major market revenue share in terms of value. One of the biggest markets for HFCS worldwide in North America. The expanding HFCS demand in the US mostly drives the region’s market share. The widespread use of high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) sweeteners in the confectionery, bakery, and beverage sectors, particularly in the production of soft drinks, has significantly increased demand for them nationwide.
Cargill is one of the largest producers of high fructose corn syrup, and has a strong presence in North America and Europe. The company has a long history in the agricultural industry, and has made a significant investment in research and development to expand its product offerings. Cargill also has a strong marketing and distribution network that gives it a competitive advantage in the market.
Archer Daniels Midland Company is another leading player in the high fructose corn syrup market. The company has a diversified product portfolio that includes sweeteners, starches, oils, and food ingredients. Archer Daniels Midland is headquartered in the United States, but has operations across Europe and Asia Pacific. The company has a strong research and development capabilities, which it uses to develop innovative products that meet the changing needs of consumers.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global High Fructose Corn Syrup market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2028-2021, base year- 2022, and forecast period 2023-2030.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global HFCS market segmentation based on type, and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global High Fructose Corn Syrup market report also includes analysing of the global, regional, and country level, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/high-fructose-corn-syrup-market
Browse Full Report: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/high-fructose-corn-syrup-market-size-expected-acquire-priyanshi-singh
Browse Our Blog: https://tealfeed.com/high-fructose-corn-syrup-market-expected-zyon8
Browse Our Blog: https://medium.com/@priyanshi_97937/high-fructose-corn-syrup-market-size-expected-to-acquire-usd-7001-5-ac650f959a2a